Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Tea Party with Daddy

This is just so sweet on so many levels! Regan was given a "real" tea set by her good friend, Sydnie a couple of years ago. I usually keep in the top of closet in an attempt to keep it from being broken. Every once in a while, the tea set will be brought down for an afternoon, (or early morning as seen in this picture), tea party. For some reason, Regan decided to host her party in the hall way. In true Josiah fashion, he simply had to be invited. It was so sweet the way he tried desperately to be gentle with his big sister's dishes! And of course, what's a tea party if Daddy isn't invited? So, the three of them shared tea and gossip in the hallway, one Saturday morning. Could I ask for a better family? Not in a million years.........

2 comments:

Chera said...

LOVE it!!!

Steve Drew said...

My girls always make me wear a huge frilly girly hat at our tea parties. I think Bryan should have one too!