Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Northside Preschool Program







In May 2009 Regan finished her second year at Northside Preschool. We are so blessed to be part of this great school. Eli went for three years before starting kindergarten. Regan will complete her third year in 2010. Josiah will start this fall, (Gulp! I can't believe that!). At the end of each year, the kids and teachers put on a great show! This year was no different!
In addition to being a great educational place, it is also a place that many relationships have been formed. One of Regan's dear friends, Hannah is a jewel!
Regan Faith, I am so proud of the girl that you are! Mommy loves you so much!

2 comments:

JulieC said...

We do miss Northside greatly!! I know Regan was a star :) Congratulations Regan.

JulieC said...

We do miss Northside greatly!! I know Regan was a star :) Congratulations Regan.