Thursday was also the Northside Preschool Valentine's Day party. I dressed Regan and Josiah in their new Valentine's Day shirts that Gran sent to them. Don't they look cute! My intention was to go to the grocery store after I dropped Regan off at school, and then go to her party around 11:00. Unfortunately, Eli's school called me mid-shopping trip and let me know he wasn't feeling well. So, I wasn't able to stay long to celebrate with Regan once I picked up Eli. Graciously, Julie Craig brought Regan home after she had celebrated with her friends. Thanks a bunch, Julie!
Bless his heart, it seems Eli has the stomach virus that has been making its way through the city. Eli was still not able to go to school today, (Friday) to attend his own Valentine's Day party. Since I am his homeroom mom, I went to his party to help his teacher and had to leave Eli at home with my mom. Thanks, Grammer for helping me out!
No comments:
Post a Comment