One Sunday morning I thought the kids looked really cute. Elijah was wearing a nice Polo shirt, Josiah was wearing a cute little outfit with a matching jacket and Regan had on a Christmas dress that had been given to her by Gran. So, I decided to take a few pictures by the front door on our way out. Now, I realize how wonky they all look! "Thank you!", to all of you who compliment me on my "adorable" kids on Sunday morning. I now realize that you were all lying, because you felt sorry for me! Seriously- Neither of the boys' shirts are tucked in and Regan's tights are sagging down to her ankles. The picture of Regan by herslef might have actullay been cute were it not for the snot on her nose. Oh well..... I try, I really do.......
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment