Saturday, September 13, 2008

Joe Loves Hats

Well, I've blogged about Elijah and Regan, so now it is Josiah's turn! Baby Joe loves hats! Actually, he likes anything that is supposed to be worn on your head, such as sunglasses or headbands, and hats. I say "supposed" to be worn on your head, because Joe tries to wear lots of things on his head. All sorts of clothing can be seen on his head from time to time!

"Hat" is one of Joe's few words. He not only says the word, but signs it as well. Yup, the boy can spot a hat a mile away, and has been known to repeat "at, at, at" throughout an entire trip to the grocery store. In this picture, Bryan was ready to work out in the yard, when Josiah stopped him for a little TLC, and some "hat bonding".

5 comments:

Chera said...

Love that little smile on Joe's face! ;o)

Unknown said...

He is just tooo cute.! Love the drool on the shirt : )
Hat's off to you little man tee hee - couldn't resist!

Deborah said...

What a CUTE picture of Josiah and his dad!!

Jaime said...

Hi Laurin, I just discovered your blog. I am happy that I can read about your fam since I don't get to see and visit with you much these days...Looks like everyone is off to a great school year!

Jcbaron99 said...

Wow! Your kids have gotten so big. Still gorgeous as ever! Glad I found your blog, just one more to add to my list of "to keep up with".