Deck The Halls
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Josiah makes us laugh!
While eating dinner last night, we looked over to see Josiah making his "scared face". The picture in the middle is of him showing his muscles. He has such a personality for being so little!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Regan Faith
Josiah David
Elijah Bryan
Blog Archive
►
2009
(30)
►
August
(17)
►
February
(13)
▼
2008
(24)
▼
December
(14)
After taking the pictures of Josiah, Eli and Regan...
Josiah makes us laugh!
Eli with Santa
Posing with the candcanes
Just checkin' out the tree.....
Trimming The Kids' Tree
Santa Hats
Welcome Home Daddy
Thanksgiving Feast at Preschool
Dress-Up Josiah
And The Fun Continued
Mac Trunk of Treats
Preschool Orange Party
Fall Festival
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
2007
(1)
►
December
(1)
About Me
The Hall Family
I am a stay at home mom of three beautiful children. I love what I do and wouldn't trade my time for anything!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment