Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hello!

Hello and welcome to our family blog. I have fianlly decided to join the blogging revolution. It may take me a while to figure all this out. Be patient with me as I learn!

Today we made our final preparations for Eli to start kindegarten. We had to pick up an updated version of his immunization records from the pediatrician's office and deliver it to Wetmore Elementary school. With the exception of his open house on Thursday eveing, we have everything done and in order for the big day, (Monday August 25th).

Elijah and Regan are napping peacfully... this always make a mommy happy! Josiah is up earlier than usual due to the beginnings of a cold.

Better run.... Chat with you again soon!

3 comments:

Chera said...

Yay!! So glad you're blogging with us! Love you! ;o)

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Welcome to blogland! I look forward to following you. Have fun but be careful, it is a bit addicting...

Love,
Lisa

JulieC said...

I am so glad. Now I can check on what's happening with your family after we move.
Julie :)